Monday, October 18, 2010

Tuesday Morning QB: Where I post on a Monday thanks to Canada



Mainly, blame Canucklehead.

Due to his team being unable to put up a fight this weekend, I am able to post this edition of Tuesday Morning QB a day early. I lead 107-59 as of this morning and all he has left is a kicker, Rob Bironas of the Tennessee Titans, to play, so I'm pretty safe in assuming I have this one in the bag.

But also give credit to the key players on my team for showing up: Aaron Rodgers, 33 fantasy points; Arian Foster, 21; Frank Gore, 19; and Minnesota defense, 10.

And my bench players, especially Thomas Jones who robbed some of the glory of Canuckehead's running back, Jamaal Charles. Jones ended up with 22 fantasy points; Charles, a mere 11.

So really what I'm saying is give credit to me and me. I chose to play the players I did, including those on the bench, and I still won.

I think, though, in the end, why I won is my groovy Yahoo avatar

Yahoo! Avatars

hypnotized Canucklehead's bland Yahoo avatar


into keeping Green Bay Packers tight end Jermichael Finley in the lineup even though he was injured.



Next up: Joe's Bourbon Blasters, who will be playing without Dallas Clark!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i have been playing w/o dallas clark the last 2 weeks

Unfinished Rambler said...

Good for you, Anonymous.

And who do you have on YOUR bench? Nobody? ;)

Chris C said...

Those are two of the worst avatars ever. Cheesy 60's tripping background vs Ken Doll.

You guys should have tied based on your avatar battle of awfulness.

hehehehe