Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Better Call Saul

Predator Press

[LOBO]

Psychotically strung out from insane amounts of overtime at work -and with the Christmas rush still looming over the horizon- a month ago, I decided I would simply autodraft a fairly solid team: this would hopefully give me a span of low maintenance fantasy football for a few weeks.

Already sleep deprived and feeling like I've been fired via cannon into a cinderblock wall, I made few "tweaks" in my rankings -I even abandoned my usual "draft quarterbacks late" strategy. And when Yahoo gave me an A+ on my draft -even after I won the first two weeks- I bit my tongue: I knew the whole time I would have to eat my Edward Snowdenburger soon enough.

-But week three? Jesus Christ, the Predator Press locker room looks like Normandy Beach in 1941. The Preds couldn't have defeated Gerrog's Ninjas even if you included our bench points.

Ben Roethlisberger and I have both requested to Roger Goodell this entire season be scrubbed.

No comments: